WHY DO YOU USE SOY WAX?
We choose to use soy wax because it is a healthier wax overall. Soy wax is made from environmentally friendly renewable resources, whereas, paraffin wax is made from petroleum and is non-renewable. Soy wax also burns cleaner and results in less soot.
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES SHOULD I TAKE WHILE USING MY CANDLE?
- Always burn your candle within sight
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn your candle on or near anything that is flammable
- Make sure to remove all packaging before burning
- Always place your candle on a temperature-safe surface
- Keep your candle away from any drafts
- Always remove debris before each lighting of your candle
- To avoid overheating and sooting, keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/4 inch (cotton wicks) and 1/8 inch (wood wicks) at all times
- Do not burn your candle more than 4 hours at a time
- Make sure to discontinue use when 1/2 inch of unmelted wax remains
WHY ARE THERE VARIATIONS TO MY CANDLES?
Because our candles are handmade and handpoured, they may contain minor imperfections such as wax discoloration, frosting, or off-centered labels or wicks. Please be assured none of these variations impact the performance of the candles.